Monday, December 12, 2011

Always splash before you dash! ALWAYS..

Think of it as the only way to go.Women rarely leave home without attempting to put on some sort of make-up. That's how important you should feel 'smell good'..cologne...is to a Millennium man(we're in the Millennium.. shh..)..You should always want to smell good even if you're not the most 'attractive guy'.I'd like to think I'm a nice looking guy...so what if it's only in my"field of dreams" What will it hurt?..no, I mean really? Why not be a nice looking guy that smells great or A great looking guy that smells nice? I would venture to bet logic should kick in at some point(since we're suppose to be the "logical" thinking species),maybe you don't want to go that 'extra mile', guess what??? Get the f*** over it! Talk to any woman and find out about those double girdle's or SPANX they suffer through, to hold everything in place...Soooo those curves in THAT dress or THOSE jeans remain dangerous!Yes ma'am I do appreciate the extra time you put into it. If only more of my male counterparts took the same initiative and go that extra mile...please help'em out ladies. I am but a messenger...lend us your keen sense of smell... we will appreciate it even if we act like we don't(in front of you)...MM

No comments:

Post a Comment